The 2024 survey is now Live. Contribute today!
Since its inception in 2007, this prestigious study has been providing valuable remuneration and benchmarking data to the Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) industry. These insights serve as a valuable resource, assisting both candidates seeking a career change and line management in making hiring decisions to ensure salary parity and market competitiveness.
- Remuneration data for WHS professionals broken down by role, state, and sector.
- Team sizes and planned movements, workplace challenges, hiring criteria, and demographics.
- Industry Trends and skill shortages.
- Employee motivation when changing roles.
- Top workplace challenges anticipated by WHS professionals this year.
About this year's study
This year marks the 17th edition of the study, and it is especially significant as we are proud of our collaboration with HSE Technologist and Futurist, Cam Stevens. Together we have crafted the survey questionnaire and are privileged to offer valuable insights into cutting-edge technology, human-centred design, creative thinking & scientific methods.
Your input plays a pivotal role in shaping effective remuneration strategies, reducing turnover, and enhancing talent retention.
- Influence salary parity and market competitiveness.
- Help reduce staff turnover and improve retention.
- Be part of the WHS community driving industry excellence.
We request your cooperation in dedicating just 15 minutes to securely provide us with your personal or team information by clicking the below link.
As a gesture of our appreciation, we will offer you an early preview of the report ahead of its official public release.
We anticipate releasing this year's comprehensive report in January 2024.
Contribute now by clicking here.